Why You'll Love the Flags of the World Map
Your students can learn the history of flags, where and how they have been used throughout history and today.
A fun map for students in grades 1-4! Use in conjunction with a globe or atlas to locate the countries or to discuss the Olympic Games.
This map contains 24 flags representing different countries for students to identify and color. Use the on-map activity to create a unique "school flag" with your students.
When you purchase this map you will receive links to download the free bonuses listed below. These are digital files that you can download and begin using immediately.
Step-by-Step Mapping - Flags of the World
Step-by-Step Mapping is a high-resolution digital file meant for projecting on a whiteboard or viewing on a computer. The activity map is shown in 4-6 stages of completion. A great way to add your own customizations when projecting on a whiteboard!
Finished Map - World Classroom Map
You will receive the world classroom finished map. Many of the teachers and educators who use our maps like to have a completed map that can be viewed on a smartboard or projected for enlarged classroom viewing.
From Blank to Beautiful
Why These Maps Work
- 1Reinforces Neatness. Cartography is a great way to learn paper-to-pencil skills. For example, students may have to make a word fit into a small or odd-shaped space, while still maintaining legibility. Students learn and carry these presentation skills into their other school work.
- 2Encourage research skills. Students learn to use atlases, encyclopedias and other resources.
- 3Cooperation through teamwork. Students can work in groups while using our maps, encouraging the all-important skill of cooperation.
- 4More than geography. Our maps bring together geography and art skills, as well as providing a link to other disciplines such as math, literature and history. You can use our maps for a variety of topics and lessons. Be sure to check out our free map resources and CartoCraze membership.
- 5Fun to use. Students love to color and use their imaginations. Because our maps are fun to use, they make teaching and learning geography easier.
There are no reviews yet.