Why You'll Love the All Around with Professor Earthworm World Map
Your students can learn world geography on this large, simple sketch map, ideal for young learners.
Interesting details including compass rose, border, and fun map characters are included on the map.
Each map has loads of fun activities for young students to gain a basic understanding of the world, including locating, labeling and shading continents and oceans.
When you purchase this map you will receive links to download the free bonuses listed below. These are digital files that you can download and begin using immediately.
Map Challenge - All Around With Professor Earthworm
You will receive the All Around With Professor Earthworm map challenge. In this workshop, students learn fun geographic and historical information that expands beyond the map activities, including animals and cultural facts, writing and research activities, and a reading list.
CartoCraze - Bermuda Island
You will receive the Bermuda island downloadable workshop (part of our CartoCraze membership.) In this workshop, students explore the island in detail with loads of fun activities, learning resources, and extra printables.
From Blank to Beautiful
Why These Maps Work
- 1Reinforces Neatness. Cartography is a great way to learn paper-to-pencil skills. For example, students may have to make a word fit into a small or odd-shaped space, while still maintaining legibility. Students learn and carry these presentation skills into their other school work.
- 2Encourage research skills. Students learn to use atlases, encyclopedias and other resources.
- 3Cooperation through teamwork. Students can work in groups while using our maps, encouraging the all-important skill of cooperation.
- 4More than geography. Our maps bring together geography and art skills, as well as providing a link to other disciplines such as math, literature and history. You can use our maps for a variety of topics and lessons. Be sure to check out our free map resources and CartoCraze membership.
- 5Fun to use. Students love to color and use their imaginations. Because our maps are fun to use, they make teaching and learning geography easier.
There are no reviews yet.